The e-shop Relational Fengshui on the website https://www.relationalfengshui.com/ company ID 16474317 based in Tallinn, Estonia processes personal data provided by Customer to fulfil and additionally confirm Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
The source of personal data
1. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ processes personal data obtained with consent from Customer and collected through the contract to purchase and fulfilment of the electronic order created in the e-shop Relational Fengshui;
2. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ processes only the identifying and contact details of Customer which are necessary for the fulfilment of the contract to purchase;
3. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ processes personal data for the accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred outside of the EU.
Purpose of data processing
The company Relational Fengshui OÜ processes personal data of the Customer for following purposes:
1. For fulfilment of the electronic order created by Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
2. To observe law and regulations arising from the the contractual relationship between Customer and the company Relational Fengshui OÜ;
3. Personal data are necessary for the fulfilment of contract to purchase. Contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ stores personal data for the period necessary for fulfilment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the company and Customer and for the duration of 3 years following the conclusion of contractual relationship;
2. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ must delete all personal data after the expiration of the period required for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the the company Relational Fengshui OÜ. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfilment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between the company Relational Fengshui OÜ and Customer.
Subcontractors of the the company Relational Fengshui OÜ are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Stripe, online payment processing for internet businesses
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer is entitled to:
1. The right of access to personal data;
2. The right to rectification of personal data;
3. The right to erasure of personal data;
4. The right to object to processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: email@example.com
7. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the website Relational Fengshui Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the order purchase form;
3. The company Relational Fengshui OÜ can update these Rules at any time. New, updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on April 15, 2022.